Hello everyone,
It's my 28th birthday today, and junior is now one week old. With all that age between us, I figured it's time we do something productive - so tomorrow we move! The movers are coming to pack up our furniture, and Amy, the boy, and I are leaving for South Bend on Monday. It will take us two or three days to make the trip, and once we're there it will take us a few days to "set up shop", so don't expect a new post for about a week or two. Once we have everything set up, I'll take some more pics of the house so that all of you can feel like you're there with us. Before we go, however, I thought I might share some photos of the boy at home (mostly so everyone can see how he gets his good looks from his father!).
Talk to everyone soon,
Ryan, Amy, & Ryan Patrick
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We hope that your move is safe and uneventful. Little Ryan is soo adorable - I can't wait to see our little one in a couple more months!
Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you and we are so excited for you!
Christine & Monte
Post a Comment