We have some great pictures for you all. My parents came up from Texas so we have been out and about in Indiana and Michigan. We went to a corn maze in Michigan at a place called A-Mazing Acres. They had two corn mazes, a sand box (full of corn), tons of pumpkins, some goats, and a giant turkey. Ryan Patrick loved the "corn box." (He cried when we made him get out.)
We also went to an Amish community. (It rained the entire time, so I never got the camera out.) While we were there, we looked through the flea market, took a buggy ride while touring the Amish country, ate at an Amish restaurant, and walked through an Amish/Mennonite museum. Minus the rain, it was a pretty good day.
Of course, Ryan and I are still Irish fans. Go Irish! We included a few pictures from the Stanford game. (Sorry Rob, your team LOST!!!)
Well, I could post more about the last couple of weeks, but I have to go pack... because Ryan and I are leaving tomorrow to go cruise around the Bahamas. :) We will let you know how that goes.
Until then....
Amy, Ryan, and Ryan Patrick
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you guys had a lot of photos stored up to post!! They are all soo cute. I especially liked the ones of Ryan mkaing his #1 and the corn/pumpkin pictures.
Post a Comment