Night 1
Ryan P.: "There's an elephant down there."
Amy: "Where?"
Ryan P.: Pointing under his bed "Down there! An Elephant down there!"
Night 2
Ryan P.: Sits bolt upright from a dead sleep and (smiling) says, "Hello, mama!"
Amy: "Hello, Ryan."
Ryan P.: "I like my big-boy bed." He then laid down and immediately went back to sleep.
Night 3
Ryan P.: "Mama, I need to rock." Amy then rocked him in the rocking chair and he went right back to sleep. I added this one because it's the best line ever. Rock on, little man. Rock on.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Life with a 2-year old...
Amy has always checked on Ryan P. before we go to sleep. Lately, it's gotten interesting - he has started waking up and trying to have a conversation. Here are some of the more interesting conversation starters:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment