Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aberly's 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday Aberly!!!!


Princess Aberly all dressed up for her party. Princess Aberly and Princess Claire.


Okay, so I'll admit it. This was a last minute, thrown together party. This was the only cake left at 8 o'clock at night. Personally, I would have never pick a dark colored icing (and you will soon see why). But, the kids loved it, and I guess that is all that matters.


Oh, icing.


A little collection of some of the gifts today: Snow white dress, tinkerbelle wand and of course, her new horse.


Ryan P. decided since it was Aberly's birthday, they should have a sleep over in his room, in a tent.


We agreed as long as they understood the rules -- no coming out of the room and no loud, crazy laughter/talking. We told them after three warnings, they would have to go to bed in their own room.

I told Ryan, that I gave them 1 hour.




They lasted 58 minutes.

But LOVED every minute of it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday pictures! We thought of your family a lot yesterday!

~Nelsons